The Introduction:

Poetic-Trendz Blogspot . Meaning: Poetic (Having a quality or style characteristic of poetry) . When you think of poetry you think spoken or written words, but its deeper then that it's a movement, a feeling beyond anything you could ever describe not only a story, a art, but a Trend. Poetic-Trendz is a creative and captivating Lifestyle Bringing Whats Real too The Table. REAL FASHION,POETRY, & MUSIC

Sunday, August 5, 2012

The PT Movement

New Official Home to Poetic-Trendz Blogspot. 




The Fashion













The Music



The Poetry


By:Kentrell Scott
Poem Title: Illustration 

This picture I hve lost in my thoughts, has my eyes mesmerized & my heart & mind, froze in time. Lost in this trance from which I wont be found. With your well astound & defined shape. I must say tht you’ve been blessed. But I must ask if you thought about my finger’s caress. Under & around your chest, waist, & thighs. Just inhale & wait for my surprise, to coincide wth your insides. Ths lustful feeling, wrong, but too entice to resist sin. But wait, I rest my chin upon our sheets & taste your core of chocolate sweets. To endure a drink of your everlasting waterfalls & a hint of your mellow scream. A moan if you’re discrete. A scratch or two with first stroke. 3 & FOUR must be provoked, if you bite your lip & become tense in your waist. While my hips are locked in mid sway. I swim into the darkest deep of your ocean bed or rapid sea. Until I'm drenched & my thirst is quenched. Feeling you come to me & your ocean breeze. Satisfied what your tone of satisfaction & left in awe from your reaction. Your pain is my pleasure & my smile is your charm. But now your voice mimics my alarm. I am left in disappointment from this illustrious fantasy, this wanted fake, ths imagined theme. What felt so real was just a dream .



Visit http://ptdopeurbanfashion.tumblr.com/ & http://poetic-trendz.tumblr.com/ For All The Latest Hip Hop News, New Music, & Fashion Tips. Urban style fashion.





No comments:

Post a Comment