The Introduction:

Poetic-Trendz Blogspot . Meaning: Poetic (Having a quality or style characteristic of poetry) . When you think of poetry you think spoken or written words, but its deeper then that it's a movement, a feeling beyond anything you could ever describe not only a story, a art, but a Trend. Poetic-Trendz is a creative and captivating Lifestyle Bringing Whats Real too The Table. REAL FASHION,POETRY, & MUSIC

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

L.A.I.D New Mixtape #LadiesAreInDesire

Now I am a firm believer in Good Good Music weather it be RnB, Hip Hop, Pop, Indie, Rock, Ect it doesn't matter.Let me just get you hooked on this Mix-tape.CHECK OUT L.A.I.D! 



Some of my fave tracks are Deja Vu, Missing You, and Lady In My Dream.Just Chill and Vibe out to this dope Mix-Tape. S/O L.A.I.D Team for doing the damn thang...

Embedded image permalink

No comments:

Post a Comment